If you are going to, or already use our Pit Stick or Glitter Pit Stick, please consider this your PSA. Also, congratulations you’re using a safe product on your body! We think, whatever your body product preferences may be, you’ll benefit from reading this when transitioning to a natural product, whether it is our product or not.
I always appreciate your feedback as we strive to make the best, safest and most effective products, so thank you for reaching out with questions/problems. Sometimes running a solo operation can feel overwhelming so feedback from outside sources is invaluable. I’m definitely not perfect, there can be some curve-balls in the process that need fixing or explanations.
I can say with the utmost confidence that our Pit Sticks work and they keep you from stankin’.
- At room temperature your Pit Stick should definitely be in a solid form. We use beeswax to make sure this happens. If you are feeling like your deodorant is too solid, simply hold it in your armpit for 10 seconds before your make your swipe (or two). Don’t rip out your armpit hair friends.
- Our regular Pit Stick is made with baking soda, and some people are sensitive to baking soda, myself included. If this is the case it might be best to only use your pit stick every now and then, for just a while. When I know I’m gonna need it, I use it! Or, try our Sensitive Skin Pit Stick without baking soda.
- Switching to an all natural deodorant can be a shift, it may take your body some time to adjust. You might assume the baking soda is the culprit, but your body may be detoxing. Watch our Armpit Love video for tips on transitioning.
- Our Pit Stick has been accused of staining a shirt, or maybe a few. You can prevent this from happening, very easily. First off, you don’t need to slather yourself in Pit Stick just because it is natural. A swipe or two in your pit will do the trick. And, if you can wait for a few minutes before putting your shirt on after application, you’re better off yet. Keep your pits and your wardrobe happy. *I’ve never had a stained shirt and I’ve been using this bad boy for years!
- Maybe you’re trying to cut single-use plastics from your life, me too. We now offer our Pit Stick in an eco-friendly cardboard tube. Simply push up to apply.
- If you are a Glitter Pit Stick user, please rest easy. Know that we use an eco-friendly biodegradable guilt-free glitter. Again, no need to load your pits, just a swipe or two will do ya, and maybe not the back and forth application if you are sensitive. If you don’t care for the glitter, please choose our regular Pit Stick alternative.
- Some of you are nursing Mamas and may be a bit sensitive to Peppermint oil in your product, try our Sensitive Skin Pit Stick without fragrance, it’ll still do the job, and won’t hork up your milk supply.
We love you all, and we really care about your pits, so please keep the feedback coming and we’ll keep morphing our products. We’re making alternatives until we get each of your pits happily covered in rainbows. xo
Visit our shop to read more reviews on our products.